So, you’re looking to sell, but you know that your home is in need of some updates. Before you start getting sticker shock considering all of the costly upgrades you could make, you should take a look at these cheap home improvements. The reason is simple. With a minimum investment (time-wise and monetarily), these improvements can lead to awesome returns!
- Improve the Closets: It’s just one of those things. People really care about closet space when they’re purchasing a home! With some simple shelves and ingenuity, you can transform your closets into something eye-catching and appealing.
- Better Lighting: Having a well-lit home will help you sell – people want to see what they’re buying after all! Of course, attractive light elements can also add to the visual appeal, too, which can lead to higher asking prices.
- Landscaping: The very first impression a prospective buyer is going to have of your home has to do with how it looks from the road. With some sweat and elbow grease, you can really clean up that yard and make things more attractive!
- Front Door: How many people have passed through your front door? Does it look a bit worn, or does it stick? Getting that taken care of can be an afternoon project, and is an investment that you can recoup easily.
- Paint: When’s the last time your home’s interior got a fresh coat of paint? Newly repainted surfaces – even if they’re just kitchen cabinets – look fresh and inviting, and they can make an old house look brand new again!
- The Bathroom: It’s mundane, sure, but maybe it’s time your toilet got an upgrade, or at least a new seat? How about your sink? What’s that looking like? Could be it be swapped out easily for something more appealing?
None of the improvements above are particularly costly, and all of them can be made quite quickly. Once your home is in tip-top shape, get in touch with We Say Sold. We charge an easy-to-understand flat-fee for our services, and we put our marketing expertise to work when selling our clients’ properties. You’ll find that you net more from your home’s sale than you would with another realtor, and we’re sure we can get your house on and off the market faster than anyone else!