All of the help and training is inside the Appointment Center and customers have to be logged in to access that information. If your listing comes with the appointment and scheduling service you should have been emailed with login instructions to set up and configure your account, if you have not please call the seller’s toll-free number at (888) 200-6810. The seller’s number will provide WeSaysold.com customers access to the Appointment Center specialists to help with questions they may have.
In your Profile located at ShowingTime.com, you have the ability to set up your notification preferences as a Listing and Showing agent. You can be notified via Email, Text Message, and/or Phone Call. The preferences you select will automatically be entered on all new listings that come into our system.
Within the State of Florida, a reputable Title Company can handle every aspect of a real estate transaction. However, you may want to consider hiring an experienced real estate Attorney who can help protect you throughout a real estate transaction. Like a title company, an attorney can be an escrow agent to hold down payments and evaluate any complex situations if they arise.
The sale and purchase contract is almost always done by the buyers agent or the individual presenting the offer. If you have a buyer who is not represented and you need a purchase contract prepared and reviewed we will perform that service but there is an additional change for that.
There are several factors to consider when reviewing an offer. Ask yourself these questions:
Did you set a price as a “lowest” you would go? If so, is it well below that? Sometimes the buyer and seller start too far apart to ever meet in the middle so a counter-offer may be pointless. Even so, consider the worst case scenario. You could counter-offer with what you believe is reasonable and they could accept. If they decline, the worst case is that you lost some of your time. Remember, you have the option to accept backup offers as well.
Have you had other interest in the property? If you already have another, better offer, you might be more inclined to reject a low-ball outright. If you have had a listing for 3 months with no offers yet, it may be worthwhile to counter and see what happens.
How much time can you spare? How long are you willing to wait? Is the low-ball offer paid in cash or is it contingent on financing and inspection? Contingencies add time, tie up the property, and can still fall through. Look at your monthly expenses for maintaining the property and the opportunity cost for keeping the property. Sometimes taking $10K less than you wanted on an investment property today can save you more money in the long-run. For example, if it costs $2K a month for expenses and you have to wait 6 months for the right buyer to come along, that is $12K you could have kept in your pocket, saving you $2K in the long-run on an offer $10K less than your bottom line.
There are about a hundred other questions to ask and factors to consider, an experienced real estate professional from We Say Sold can help. Call us today at +1-321-396-6955 or email us at info [at] WeSaySold.com to reach an agent.
There are several great reasons a buyer’s agent should assist in the buying process: Negotiations: An agent can improve negotiation acting as a buffer between you and the seller. They are experts at negotiations and can avoid common pitfalls such as appearing too excited to buy.
- Contracts: Even if you have found your dream home already, an agent can help with contracts or refer a lawyer to draft complex agreements to greatly reduce the possible liability of going it alone.
- MLS: Sites like Zillow get much of their data from the MLS, but it is not a “live feed.” Much of the info on those listing sites can be outdated, incorrect, or misleading. An agent has access to the most recent information available and knows how to interpret the data.
- Search Assistance: Finding a home is a full-time job. Do you really want to spend all of that time searching, driving around, and sorting through potential homes? A buyer’s agent can send you daily or weekly batches of listings that are tailored to your specific search parameters, and can schedule showings, unlock doors, and give more information about the property and area that you may have missed.
To find a buyer’s agent that is right for you, give us a call today at +1-321-396-6955!
A home that has an executed contract (both seller and buyer signed) is sold, pending conditions to be met at a subsequent date. These conditions may include financing, home inspection, and in the case of condominiums, obtaining condominium document before closing. Once all of the conditions have been waived, the sale of the home official takes place, generally though a title agent.
WeSaySold.com is entitled to buyer’s agent commission when:
- One of WeSaySold.com’s agents finds a buyer who is willing, able, and ready to purchase a home listed by WeSaySold.com and their offer is accepted for any property in accordance with the listing contract.
- A buyer is found by a seller and they agree to have WeSaySold.com represent them as a transaction broker.
- If WeSaySold.com represents the buyers of any property.
The Florida Realtor legal helpline explains it this way, “It is not illegal to decline an offer because of VA financing. That being said, it is illegal If you use it as an excuse because you do not want military people buying the house as that would be discrimination.” Here is a quick link to a Zillow post that discusses the same thing we are talking about! As always this is not legal advice and as you know it’s always best to contact an attorney if you are unsure about your situation.
According to Zillow.com, “The Zestimate® home value is Zillow’s estimated market value for an individual home and is calculated for about 100 million homes nationwide. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. The Zestimate is automatically computed three times per week based on millions of public and user-submitted data points.”