Originally from the Washington D.C. area, Michael decided to join the Florida lifestyle in 2015. He has earned over 30 years of experience in sales where his customer-focused strategy helped him become one of the tops salesmen in his industry. He was consistently ranked in the top 40, ranked #12 in the country for proficiency, and has presided over more than 50,000 transactions in his career. This level of sales experience combined with 30 years of buying and selling real estate makes him the perfect listing agent and the hawk-eyed buyer’s agent that new home buyers and experienced investors alike dream about having on their side.
MOST FREQUENT CLIENT TYPES:
- Foreclosures: Foreclosures are great investment opportunities for those with a little vision. Michael works with investors, flippers, and even new home buyers to find and pick the property that is right for them.
- First-time Home Buyers: With Michael as a guide for every step of the process, new home buyers navigate the sometimes overwhelming and complex transaction that is a new home purchase with ease.
- Relocates/Transplants: A transplant himself, Michael understands the unique experience that is relocating from out of the city, state, or even country and his clients appreciate the insight it provides to the unique culture that is the Florida lifestyle.
- Professionalism: As a career real estate agent, Michael approaches every deal with civility and respect. For most, buying or selling a property or a new home is the largest financial decision of their lives,
- Follow-up: One of the most underrated aspects of a real estate transaction, Michael understands the importance of following up timely with customers, agents, and showings.
- Communication: Clarity is difficult to find in any real estate transaction. Michael goes out of his way to ensure that each piece to the puzzle that is a sale or purchase fits together; after all, the real estate industry could not exist without communication.