We Say Sold Inc. was formed with one goal: to provide outstanding full-service and alternative real estate services to our customers by giving our experienced agents the freedom and resources to get the deal done. Most real estate firms today have failed their customers in, creative thinking and deal making.
In terms of thinking, traditional real-estate firms often have new recruits or agents with little or no real-world experience. Without it, they are challenged to see beyond the technical issues and effectively grasp the strategic objectives behind decision-making. Without it, they do not fully understand how to work effectively with sellers, buyers, first time home buyers, investors and even flippers, let alone the mortgage brokers.
We know how to make the deal happen for you because unlike most brokers who hire new and inexperienced agents with very little “negotiation” experience our agents are active investors, flippers, and developers who know how to get a deal done.
Here is a bit of history:
- In January of 2015, James became a licensed real estate broker, sold his venture capital firm, and subsequently founded We Say Sold Inc, a brokerage working with real estate buyers, sellers and investors across the State of Florida.
- On October 20, 2015, the brokerage hired its first real estate agent, Michael DiGennaro.
- In January 2016, the brokerage expanded and moved to a new office located at 508 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, Florida, 32935
- In May 2017, the brokerage had an amazing offer to lease the space it occupied, the deal was too good to pass up and the brokerage later temporary moved to 330 N Babcock Street, Melbourne, Florida, 32935
- On March 1, 2018, the brokerage moved into its permanent home located at 2210 Front Street (Melbourne Harbor) and welcomed its first managing partner Sue E. Borrelli.