There are many people out there who claim to be good realtors, but few actually have what it takes. At We Say Sold, we only work with the best realtors in the industry. We do this by looking for the essential qualities that every realtor worth his or her salt should possess. What are those qualities? Let’s take a look.
- A Good Communicator: Not only does a realtor need to be able to communicate with potential buyers, but he or she needs to be able to communicate with the seller. Ultimately, the seller’s goals are what are most important, and that’s something all of our realtors take into account.
- A Good Listener: While listening is an important part of communication, it is so important on its own that it needs to be considered individually. Our realtors listen to our clients, and they listen to buyers. This ensures that the sale process goes as smoothly as possible.
- A Good Hustler: The housing market moves quickly, and a realtor needs to be able to keep pace. That’s why We Say Sold only works with realtors who have proven time and time again that they can keep up their hustle. Without a doubt, hustle is one of the biggest components in selling a home, and our realtors have hustle in spades.
- Able to Be Flexible: The fast pace of the real estate market means that needs and desires are ever changing. Our clients change their minds about things all of the time, and our realtors need to be able to keep up. That’s why we look for realtors that are as flexible as they are tenacious. It’s the only way for a realtor to be, really.
- A Good Negotiator: Getting the maximum value for the properties that our clients list means that our realtors need to be skilled at the negotiating table. They know when to get up from the table, when to push harder, and when to take the deal. It’s an intangible quality, but it’s one that we have a sense for.
If you want to work with skilled realtors when selling your property, and you want to avoid onerous commissions by working with a flat fee, then you need to work with We Say Sold. So, get in touch! And, if you’re a realtor that’s looking for a new opportunity, let us know. You just might have what it takes to be a part of the We Say Sold team!