We Say Sold Inc. was founded on March 24, 2015 by entrepreneur, author, real estate and business broker James Timothy White and credentialed educator and Co-founder of DrugTestingCourses.com Andrew David Easler
Having partnered on several real estate ventures in Canada, Europe, Texas, and Florida, and after coming across so many different types of brokerages who didn’t meet their personal expectations, the two came to the conclusion that, “we can do this better.” What if a real estate brokerage could give buyers access to the tools, resources, and technology that they deserve while training the agents who work in their team better than any of their competitors? This new model wouldn’t be stuck in the nineties with sales and business models that just don’t work for the customer, agent, or broker; they thought, “real estate has evolved, shouldn’t we?”
“Buyers and sellers would tell us, ‘I hate that I am giving so much of my hard-earned money to an agent someone who I feel did next to nothing to help me find this property or sell my home!’ and we wanted to find a solution for them,” James White, co-founder of We Say Sold, recalls.
With their background in entrepreneurship, business consulting and corporate training, both James and Andrew knew that this gap in the market could be bridged by using technology. In 2013, James became a real estate agent and work with a few brokers who only reinforced his feelings about the industry,and in 2014 Andrew earned his Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Central Florida. Then in January of 2015, James became a licensed real estate broker, sold his venture capital firm, and subsequently founded We Say Sold Inc, a brokerage working with real estate buyers and sellers across the State of Florida.
Interesting Facts About WeSaySold.com:
- On October 20, 2015, the company welcomed it’s fist licensed real estate agent, Michael A. DiGennaro in their flagship office located at 1777 Aurora Road in Melbourne, Florida.
- On February 7, 2015, the company moved into it’s newly renovated office located at 508 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, Florida.
- On November 1, 2016, the company joined the Realtors Association of Indian River County and started doing business and listed it’s first home in Vero Beach, a large town in that county.
- On November 29, 2016, the company joined the Orlando Regional Realtor Association and subsequently expanded it’s products and services to an additional sixteen other Realtor associations.
- On December 1, 2016, the company launched Version 1.0 of it ALP, short for the Automates Listing Platform.
For more information on We Say Sold, or to speak with an agent, give us a call at 321-396-6955 or send us an email at info[at]wesaysold.com.